|Constant Current Control System For Thyristor Rectifier|
Constant current control system of thyristor is widely used in the constant current control and protection system for high power thyristor rectifier.
● The control panel is consisted of two control channels A/B, A/B channel is independent completely and is hot redundancy for each other. Spare controller can automatically tracking running status of the main controller. When the operating controller is failure, the system will automatically shift to spare controller, and the shift time is less than 10ms.
● Adopt DSP processor for the core of the controller. Adopt multi-bus architecture with high precision and high speed calculation for the processor, dedicated hardware mutiplier, fast command period and optimum control algorithm.
Adopt the control method of fuzzy PID and expert PID. Advantages: fast responsibility, high precision of constant current (better than ±0.2%), convenient for commissioning, etc.
● Fit with error operation preventing function, raise/lower current ramp rate is available.
Controller support various communication protocol: Profibus-DP, Modbus, Industrial Ethernet etc.
● Adopt plug in and out design for control card and can replacing without stopping, more convenient for overhaul and maintenance.
Realize multimode human machine interface by Use LCD and touch panel etc., complete information and simplified operation.
● Adopt optical trigger, optical transmission and photoelectron magnetic isolation technology for the trigger circuit. With strong lightning protection capacity, ensures the controller entirely free from the interference of main circuit and other circuit.
● Fit with strong self-diagnostic function, can identify fault inform.
|Working Power Supply||220VAC, 110VAC, 110VDC|
|Sync. Power Supply||220VAC/50Hz (60Hz), 100VAC/50Hz (60Hz)|
|Output Pulse||Double narrow pulse, pulse width 15°-20°，pulse front<1us，pulse phase asymmetry<0.1°|
|Communication Protocol||Profibus-DP, Modbus, Industrial Ethernet|
|Precision of constant current||better than ±0.2%|