|Constant Current Control System For Diode Rectifier|
The transductor control panel is the constant current control system for high power diode rectifier which can control the secondary voltage of the rectifier transformer by adjusting the control current of the transductor to adjust the output DC current. ● Use advanced IGBT-PWM (pulse width modulation) technology for main circuit of control winding which lower power loss, reduce harmonic, simplify circuit, and realize modularization and reliable performance.
● Adopt forward feedback plus PID control method for the regulator; Simplified and convenient operation, direct and accurate display.
● Adopt digital method to increase/reduce the DC current which is stable, reliable and safe, and adopt the linear soft start. Use digital display for all of the information which is direct, accurate and reliable. There is alarm indication and record for the faults.
● Adopt fail safe design, use multi-CPU configuration for controller which has strong interference resistant to improve the reliability of the rectifier system.
The controller supports various communication protocol: Profibus-DP, Modbus, Industrial Ethernet etc.
● Use multimode human machine interface by use LCD and touch panel etc., provide complete information and simplified operation.
Use double photoelectric isolation for control circuit card which has strong lightning resistance. Fit with the remote diagnosis function.
● For more than one units in parallel, can realize single unit individual regulation and series total regulation etc. control mode, can realize dual closed loop control for single unit and series total current, there is time deviation control etc. function and realize true intelligent control.
|Working Power Supply||220VAC, 110VAC, 110VDC|
|Sync. Power Supply||220VAC/50Hz (60Hz), 100VAC/50Hz (60Hz)|
|Range of adjustment||offset current 0-30A, control current 0-30A|
|Protection grade||IP42, IP54, IP55|
|Communication Protocol||Profibus-DP, Modbus, Industrial Ethernet|
|Precision of constant current||better than ±0.3%|